Nov 21, 2009

Hidden Creative Force

Temple of Creative Manipulation
It is a morning capsule that energizes my day
It is an asylum factory that manufactures immeasurable ideas
It is a temple of creative manipulation that resonates my soul
It is an imaginative highway blessed with love
It is a constructive force for a mind stimulant


Puncak Alam: 8 Nov 2009
Note: I made four journeys to Puncak Alam between 1 Nov - 10 Nov (two of them were unnecessary) and fall in love with this unknown route. However, under an intense pressure during the third visit, I ruthlessly sabotaged my visit and started scribbling note, a minor portion was published here. I did enjoy the journey of this unknown route; it was an eye and mind opening experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...